Tuesday, September 24

Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet

Talk about kitchen crazed. People have always seemed a little too eager to tell me about their love of cast iron skillets.... Now let me join them. I've been using Le Creuset's 10" Cast Iron Skillet for a few months thanks to some lovely friends. It's a complete and total dream to cook breakfast in our house! Everything just turns out better when cooked in cast iron. From hash-browns and flapjacks to roast peppers and garlic, I'm sold. 
 Signature 10 1/4" Iron Handle Skillet


Here are a few of my favorite cast-iron recipes so far:






 


Ham and Potato Hash Recipe | Simply Recipes




Now cleaning your cast iron is pretty easy, but be sure to not neglect its care. The Le Creuset page (linked above) will steer you in the right direction should you have any questions on the best ways to show your skillet TLC.