Tuesday, October 8

Acne Prone

Seriously, my skin has always been a battle. I started going to a dermatologist at a young age, and have used a variety of harsh cleaning methods over time. Still, my face used to stay constantly broken-out. I took the advice of a sweet girl at Sephora one day about two years ago, and decided to make my daily cleansing routing much milder.

I went from using a salicylic wash, astringent, and benzyl peroxide cream everyday to one simple cleanser and a Clarisonic. It took a month or so before I really started seeing any results, but finally - they came.

Now as for make-up, I have used Jane Iredale's pressed powder foundation for 10 years. Anytime I have tried another make-up, and trust me I have (I sold Clinique & Estee Lauder for four years), my face has broken-out terribly. So I just stick with Jane these days when it comes to anything that goes on my skin - blush and bronzers included.

In all, I've tried to keep my routine simple - Here are the products I like to keep in my cabinet:


 Clarisonic - Mia2™ Skin Cleansing SystemPerricone MD - Citrus Facial Wash

Caudalie - Make-Up Remover Cleansing WaterREN - Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Origins - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye CreamREN - ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night SerumClinique - Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel 
 

                             

1. Clarisonic 2. Dr. Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash 3. Caudlie Cleansing Water 4. REN Radiance Renewal Mask 5. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream 6. REN Clear & Clam Night Serum 7. Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel 8. Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone Hyper Hydrator 9. Jane Iredale Prue Pressed Mineral Foundation