Monday, October 14

Save for Someday: Cool Weather Crafts

Rarely do I get "crafty," but lately I have been pinning projects like crazy. With cold days coming, I figured I'd go-ahead and share what I have been eying!

DIY Party Blowers

 Party blowers 

I love a multipurpose craft, and party blowers (from minted) could be done in any color for any type of party. However, it's Delia Creates' chalkboard banner that is the epitome of versatility! I'd probably leave it up for fun even after the party - ya feel me? 

All Occasion Chalkboard Banner



Then there's the simple ever-gorgeous boxwood wreath you can customize for any season from Ashley Ann's Photography Blog (which is adorable and you'll totally regret not checking out right now!!). I'll admit to having had the wreath pinned for a year.... but someday.

 Simple DIY Boxwood Wreath

simple DIY wreaths 
Need more inspiration? Check out my create board on Pinterest.