Tuesday, January 14

{Link Love} Homemade Pasta Recipes



As I've already said, Christmas was really good to me to this year! My mom and mother-in-law both spoiled me with kitchen aid pasta making attachments for my stand mixer. I finally made homemade pasta for the first time last week. Needless to say, it was the BEST pasta to ever come out of my kitchen (even for my very first batch)!

Now, I can't wait to keep playing around in the kitchen with flour and eggs! Here are a few recipes I look forward to making, and a couple that helped me get to started. Have a great week!

David Lebovitz: How to Make Fresh Pasta


The Little Kitchen: Homemade Pasta with Kitchen Aid



A Beautiful Mess: Adventures in Pasta Making

Twigg Studios: Homemade Farfalle 

Chasing Delicious: Peppered Kale Pasta Dough