Wednesday, February 26

Funky Finds

Monday I had to pull out all the self-control I could find. My grandma and I ended up making a quick visit to Funky Town Mall, a flea market my dad has opened up in on Hwy 7 in Russellville. I found something I liked in nearly every booth. Be sure and like their Facebook page (here) if you want to stay up-to-date with new arrivals! 

Here are a few things I loved, and can't get out of my head!


1. That wicker shade for a pendant light would look fabulous in our dinning room! For the price, this would have come home with me if were weren't planning to move in the next three months!

2. Someone get that Make Art Not War print in a frame, on a wall. ASAP.

3. Copper! Copper! Copper! I just couldn't decide what I would do with that pot. As bad as I wanted it - I can think of nowhere to put it. What would you do with a non-food-safe copper pot?

4. Still kicking myself over not getting the Indian chief needlepoint. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why is this not on any of my walls right now?

5. Baskets galore! Loved these colorful baskets so much! They'd be great for picnics, farmer's market, and keeping your kids or pet toys picked up off the living room floor. 

6. This stellar little danish fondue pot reminded me! I need to plan a romantic little fondue night to enjoy during our last nights of cold weather. Also, I loved the sweet sweet shade of mustard this pot came in (way cuter than our plain-ol' stainless).

Not pictured are a pair of 1930s wooden theater chairs. Those I am keeping to myself :)

Everything here is currently available for sale. Local pick-up only.

Funky Town Mall
1610 South Arkansas
Russellville, AR 72801
(501) 968-3865